Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Thank You For Your Reviews!

The doctors and staff of Oral Surgery Consultants of Pennsylvania appreciate feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Diana for this five-star review, but we would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from us, please let us know!  


"I've been to Dr. Richman a few times.  I have bad dental problems, and he is the only doctor I trust. I actually went out of my way to see him a few years ago, I’d never see anyone else!  No worries here-he is kind, understanding, and makes you feel at ease (I’m a very ‘nervous nellie’) I promise you won't be disappointed!"


To leave a review or learn more about the services we provide, visit www.oralsurgerypa.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with one of our doctors at Oral Surgery Consultants of Pennsylvania located in Philadelphia, call 215-463-4141.

No comments:

Post a Comment