Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Thank You For Your Reviews!

Here at Oral Surgery Consultants of Pennsylvania, our staff appreciates feedback from our customers because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Dee for this four-star review, but we would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


"I recently got all four wisdom teeth removed here over the past week. I am still recovering but as of right now there is nothing I can complain about they did a great job. I went in for my appointment. I waited probably five minutes and got called back. The doctor and assistants were nothing but kind to me. They gave me tons of gauze pads and a great detailed paper saying what to do for the next week basically. I had a great experience so far. I couldn't have asked for a better team for this surgery."


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at the practice, visit www.oralsurgerypa.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with one of our doctors at Oral Surgery Consultants of Pennsylvania located in Philadelphia, call 215-463-4141. 

No comments:

Post a Comment